The TechGate Auto® - MRI Caution Barrier solution from Aegys provides superior MR room access warning that doesn't require manual deployment by staff.
MRI Entrance Caution Barriers Now Recommended by the American College of Radiology Committee on MR Safety.
Top 5 Reasons TechGate Auto® is superior to plastic chains or retractable belts for use as a "caution" barrier at the entrance to your MR suite:
1. TechGate Auto® automatically deploys which means it is always in place across the doorway while chains and belts require manual operation and are frequently not utilized. Automatic deployment also increases workflow efficiency versus the manual engagement required from chains or belts.
2. LED lit warning message on the TechGate Auto® warning barrier arm communicates danger while belts or chains send mixed messages such as is the MRI no longer operating, being serviced / repaired or the room is being cleaned.
3. TechGate Auto® has a rapid release breakaway hinge for emergency exit from the MRI room while chains and belts require manual operation and can dramatically impeded emergency exits and workflow.
4. MRI rooms with outswing doors will be blocked by engaged chains or belts while the TechGate Auto® rapid release breakaway hinge does not impede the swing of the door.
5. The flashing "Magnet is Always On" signage on the TechGate Auto® while the barrier is down effectively communicates the increased risk while the chain or belt offers no warning when it is not engaged.
today at email@example.com
or (844) 423-4976 for more information on our MR safety solutions.