Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: 3D OCT-2000
Topcon 3D OCT-2000 Spectral Domain Tomographer Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera HD
The unit is complete and includes the following:
Save space by having a spectral domain OCT and a Fundus camera in one!
3D OCT-2000 Spectral Domain OCT
The Topcon 3D OCT-2000 System is the first Spectral Domain OCT system to incorporate a high resolution fundus camera and a user friendly color touch screen display in a compact, space saving design. The easy-to-use, intuitive FastMap software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously. Pin-Point Registration properly indicates the location of the OCT image within the fundus image. In addition, the compare function allows users to view serial exams in a comparison view and apply different analytical tools. The seamless integration of the 3D OCT-2000 with Topcon's Synergy Ophthalmic Data Management System provides true connectivity and access to images anywhere, anytime.
• Integrated, high resolution (12.3MP) camera for capturing fundus images
• Embedded touch-screen for quick and easy navigation
• Automated image acquisition process (auto-focus, auto-shoot)
• Data from Stratus OCT and 3D OCT-1000 can be easily imported, analyzed and viewed
• Seamless integration with Synergy Image Management System
• 2 in 1 system is space-saving and economical
• Combined diagnosis with PinPoint registration of the OCT image within the fundus image
• Compare function allows for serial monitoring of OCT images
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health