"Every hospital has assets that are too valuable to discard, but too much trouble to sell."
DOTmed will come in to remove your excess equipment and take it to our warehouse and combine it with assets from other hospitals to sell at our Live Auction
• Free up space • Earn cash for your facility •
We broadcast a Live and Online auction simultaneously so that DOTmed's 250,000 registered users can bid from anywhere around the world.
1. How do I sell equipment through your auctions?
Please contact us, providing your name, company name, address, telephone number, email and details of the equipment to be sold. To speak to the Sales Team, please contact 212-742-1200 ext 252.
2. What type of equipment can you collect?
We can and will collect any medical item that comes from a hospital or medical environment for our Clean Sweep Live Auctions.
3. What are your fees?
There are no upfront fees. Our fees are competitive in the marketplace and only collected from your share of proceeds. In addition, we do not charge insertion fees nor storage fees. Please contact us for more information.
4. Can you handle logistics / shipment of my equipment to your warehouse?
Yes, we make it easy and simple and can collect from any location.
5. How quickly can you collect my equipment?
We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to collection requests promptly for auctions, typically within 3-5 working days.
For users that require periodic pick ups, DOTmed offers discounts under its Clean Sweep Select program. The features of Clean Sweep Select are described below.
At DOTmed, we strive to simplify the process of auctioning surplus hospital assets. Over 20 years, we've cracked the code on how to efficiently Inspect, Triage, Package, Transport and Sell surplus assets.
Shipping and handling is part of every transaction. Anything that lowers the cost of shipping and handling makes surplus equipment more valuable. Whether you sell the assets in place, As Is/Where Is, or at the auction, freight is an issue.
DOTmed has a relationship with 43 depots across the U.S.A. We receive and hold assets until we have a truckload, then ship the truckload to our auction site. This lowers the freight cost.
Buyers pay more when they can buy multiple items at our auction and save on shipping.
1. Inspect - When your hospital has multiple items, we will typically send someone to inspect the equipment and determine how difficult it is going to be to remove and/or package.
2. Triage - While at a hospital, we Triage the equipment and determine which items have value and which items should be disposed of locally.
2. Deinstall - We can deinstall anything from an MRI to an operating room light.
4. Package - We package items professionally to reduce damaging during transit.
5. Transport - We schedule a pickup which usually occurs within two to three days. (All items will be packaged in our proprietary shipping containers and staged in a convenient area for pickup.)
6. Sell - We sell assets on our auction site. DOTmed.com has over 25,000 visitors per day with over 700,000 items posted on most days.
Our auctions are transparent. Our traffic and our safe buying platform allows for sellers to realize the true value of their equipment.
Listed below, are the 43 depots and most areas of the country can be reached within two days and all areas of the country can be reached within 7 days.
Albuquerque, NM, Anchorage, AK, Atlanta, GA, Baltimore, MD, Billings, MT, Boise, ID, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH, Commerce, CA, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Detroit, MI, Hartford, CT, Houston, TX, Iowa City, IA, Jacksonville, FL, Kansas City, MO, La Mirada, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Little Rock, AR, Los Angelos, CA, Milwaukee, WI, Minneapolis, MN, Nashville, TN, New York City, NY, Orlando, FL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ, Pittsburgh, PA, Pompano Beach, FL, Portland, OR, Raleigh, NC, Richmond, VA, Sacramento, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, Seattle, WA, Spokane, WA, St. Louis, MO, Syracuse, NY, Tampa, FL