Patient Model Infra-red Lamp
* Features ceramic heaters that change color from coral to gray when energized.
* Nickel-chromium resistance wire embedded into a ceramic casting provides uniform heat transmission, 96% thermal efficiency with low element surface temperature.
* Inner body of the element is filled with ceramic fiber insulation, which conserves energy, maximizes efficiency and minimizes heat build-up at the terminal area.
* Heat up time is 3 - 9 minutes to reach 90% of maximum temperature.
* Recommended for those patients requiring supplemental heat treatments at home.
* 12" flexible arm, 3 conductor cord set, 250W ceramic heater and protective screen.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.