The Edan Infrared Ear Thermometer (#01.57.208057) is designed to be used with the Edan iM3 Vital Sign Monitor and includes operating instructions.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Not intended for neonatal patients.
Capable of converting the ear temperature to display its "oral equivalent," the Edan Infrared Ear Thermometer measures temperature in the ear via TH Infrared Temp. Adjusted for the oral temperature equivalent, the oral mode equals the ear mode plus 0.30 degrees celsius. There is no gender or age limit for using the thermometer.
FeaturesEdan Infrared Ear Thermometer Features
- Measures temperature in the ear via TH Infrared Temp.
- Converts the ear temperature to display its "oral equivalent" (according to the result of the clinical evaluation to get the offset value).
- Adjusted for the oral temperature equivalent. Oral mode = ear mode + 0.30° C.
- There is no gender or age limit for using the thermometer.
- Provides error messages on screen when something goes wrong.
- To prevent misoperation the device frequently signals ERR alarms and deletes the measurement values onscreen if the insulated board inside the thermometer housing is malfunctioning or the ambient temperature changes.
- Spot-checks temperature measurement data.
- Data is displayed in the current interface.
- Round records stored in the monitor.
- TEMP alert can only be used in predictive mode.