The ConMed BiCap Superconductor Probe is the only bipolar hemostasis probe with three pairs of electrodes and a ceramic tip to provide consistent power distribution and heat dissipation.
FeaturesConMed BiCap Superconductor Probe Features
- Omnidirectional electrode spacing and large electrode area provide thermal heating with reduced tissue sticking and larger area coverage.
- Silver has 35% higher thermal conductivity and 28% less electrical resistivity than gold, which results in more efficient hemostasis.
- Available in 0.13 " (3.3 mm) probe tip length for easier passage through a deflected scope.
- Central irrigation channel to improve visibility.
- Color-coded shafts allow for the easy identification of size.
- Provides a constant gap width between electrodes for more even tissue treatment.
- Majority of probe will still be operational in the event of a break in the electrode.
- Controlled irrigation system through the probe lumen allows optimum pulsation of fluid for precision site cleaning.
ConfigurationsConMed BiCap Superconductor Probe ConfigurationsProduct NumberTip LengthShaft LengthShaft SizeColor#BP5200A0.25" (6.5 mm)79" (200 cm)5 FrenchBlue#BP7300A0.25" (6.5 mm)118" (300 cm)7 FrenchYellow#BP7350A0.25" (6.5 mm)138" (350 cm)7 FrenchYellow#BP7350S0.13" (3.3 mm)138" (350 cm)7 FrenchYellow#BP10300A0.25" (6.5 mm)118" (300 cm)10 FrenchOrangeLiteratureConMed BiCap Superconductor Probe Literature
ConMed BiCap Superconductor Probe Brochure