The MIR Smart One contains a Smart One personal spirometer, a plastic mouthpiece, two AAA alkaline batteries, and a multi-lingual user manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: 2 AAA batteries required.
Designed to be used by asthma sufferers, smokers, athletes, people with respiratory problems, people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or even just people looking out for their health, the MIR Smart One is the easiest way to monitor your lung health day after day. This top-of-the-line, pocket size, spirometer meets both ATS/ERS 2005 standards and accurately measures Peak Flow (PEF) and FEV1 values.
FeaturesMIR Smart One Features
- Accurately measures both Peak Flow (PEF) and FEV1 values.
- Features the highest-quality and most advanced technology.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Suitable for use by people of all ages - from five to 93.
- Conveniently connects to the MIR Smart One App so you can monitor your lung health at home without needing to visit the doctor.
- The app is available in 20 languages.
- The app displays results in real time - just blow into your MIR Smart One.
- The app allows you to track symptoms and make notes about each test.
- Stay up to date on the trends of your results so you can monitor your lung health from day to day.
- Share your results via e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS, and more applications.
- Meets ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- Does not require a medical prescription.
SpecificationsMIR Smart One Specifications
- Green: Ok - 510 L/m.
- Yellow: Caution - 330 L/m.
- Red: See your doctor - 190 L/m.
AccessoriesMIR Smart One Accessories
The MIR Smart One is commonly purchased with the:
- #910320-F: MIR Plastic Nose Clip.
- #911021: MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer.
- #9107100: MIR Spirotel Spirometer.
- #911028: MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer.
- #911080: MIR Spirolab Spirometer.
- #910610: MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer.
- #911006: MIR Minispir Spirometer.
Media and LiteratureMIR Smart One Media and Literature
MIR Smart One Brochure
MIR Smart One Quick Guide
Item Name: Spirometer