Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Warranty: 6 months
Tomey SP-100 Handy Tachymeter
• Compact & Lightweight Body
• Simple, Quick and Easy Measurement
• Automatic Tone-Assisted Measurement
• 8 Readings with Average / Minimum / latest options
• IOP Calculations Corrected by Center Corneal Thickness
• Large Data Display and LED Lighting
• Patient Data Input & Measurement Data Export Capability
• Built-in Printer & RS-232C Port
• Rechargeable Battery
The Tomey SP-100 Handy Pachymeter is what you want and Tomey delivers. The SP-100 Handy Pachymeter is only 530g (19 oz.) and is the best equipment to measure Central Corneal Thickness. The Tomey Tone-Assisted Measurement System will allow measurements without looking at the display. The Thermal built-in printer and RS-232C communication port make for quick recording and easy data output possible.
The unit just fits in your hand. Unlike the pen style which is easily lost, our pachymeter is comfortably held with one hand and is more portable than the larger models. The built-in rechargeable battery enables wireless operation. Our easy-to-read print out includes the patient ID, name and measured date