62554 - Masimo Rad-87 Pulse Oximeter
Includes Finger Probe
The Rad-87 features a built-in 802.11 radio, allowing for bidirectional wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet, the remote
monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep patients safe on general care floors.
* A simple, user-centered design allows activation of many features with a single touch.
* Easy-to-read, high-contrast display eliminates confusion common with many bedside monitors.
* One platform, multiple measurements—fully upgradable to all rainbow measurements.
* Alarms and alerts can be modified at the bedside or via the Masimo Patient SafetyNet Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System.
* Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse
signal strength and may identify patient compromise.
* Compatible with Phillips Vuelink device interface module.
* Adaptive Threshold Alarm™ option is designed to reduce nuisance alarms by dynamic adjustment of the audible alarms based on the patient’s baseline value and the fixed alarm threshold.
* Signal IQ® provides signal identification and quality indication
during excessive motion and low signal-to-noise situations.
* Compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.