Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Oximeter - Pulse
Model: 3303 plus
BCI 3303 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
Pulse Oximeter facilitates spot checking and continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring for home-care use, as well as at the hospital bedside or for land or air transport situations. Stores data for later sleep screening analysis via a PC or commercially available printer. It’s precisely the kind of reliable performing device you’d expect from the global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology.
• 3 operating modes enhance user convenience. (Clinic, home and sleep)
• Allows menu-free operation via one touch, direct-function keys.
• Easily adjust LED display brightness to optimize viewing.
• Pulse strength bar on screen.
• Adjustable alarm limits for SpO2 and pulse rate.
• Instantly distinguish between audible patient alarms and system alerts.
DISPlAyS, INDICATORS AND KEyS • SpO2
LED numeric display 0.43 inches
(11 mm) high
• Pulse Rate
LED numeric display 0.375 inches
(9.5 mm) high
• Pulse Strength
Logarithmically scaled 8-segment
LED bar graph
• Low Battery
LED flashes when approximately
30 minutes of battery life remains
• Alarm Silence
LED flashes or lights to remind the
user that audio alarms are disabled
LED flashes to alert the operator to check the SpO2 sensor placement
0 to 100%
±2% at 70-100%; ±3% at 50-69%
4, 8, or 16 pulse beat average
• Alarm Range
High: 50%-100% and OFF (1% steps) Low: 50%-99% and OFF (1% steps)
PUlSE RATE • Range
±2% at 30-254 bpm
8 or 16 seconds
High: 5-250 bpm and OFF (5 bpm steps) Low: 5-250 bpm and OFF (5 bpm steps)
Spot checks and trends can be stored for up to 99 patients and 24 hours of run time (12 hours in sleep mode)
AUxIlIARy SERIAl PRINTER/ COMPUTER OUTPUT
Data saved every thirty seconds can be printed or downloaded to a PC (trend)
Data saved every four seconds in sleep mode can be output and processed by commercially available sleep study software
19 oz. (539 grams)
POWER REqUIREMENTS • AC Power
105-125 VAC, 60 Hz
208-252 VAC, 50 Hz (optional) 90-110 VAC, 50/60 Hz (optional)
Standard NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
Internal rechargeable, not user replaceable. Fully charges in about 6 hours. Approximately 24 hours of continuous use.
• View patient history on-screen; recall up to 99 patient SpO2 and pulse rate readings with 24 hour memory.
• Protective rubber boot included.
• Pole mount available.
• Internal rechargeable NiMH battery.
• Genuine BCI® reusable and disposable sensors available.
-4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
• Storage Temperature
-40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C)
• Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
10-95% (storage) 15-95% (operating)
MECHANICAl DURABIlITy TEST RESUlTS