Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Neurology General
***CALL FOR BETTER PRICING***
DanTest is a valuable ANS and Sudomotor testing tool in diagnosing hidden illnesses. Having the ability to quickly and easily test patients and receive immediate comprehensive interpretive reports after the test is invaluable to medical practitioners.
VitalScan ANS System
- The VitalScan diagnostic test provides next generation non-invasive patient diagnostics within minutes. The FDA cleared equipment is used by physicians to help identify diseases that may be associated with Autonomic Nervous System, Vascular and Sudomotor disorders.
- In 15 Minutes Identify Patients At Risk for Sudden Death, Silent Heart Attack, Hypertension Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Vascular Abnormalities, Orthostatic Hypotension, Syncope and other Hidden Diseases Testing of the Autonomic Nervous System.
- VitalScan ANS System provides comprehensive, fully automated Autonomic Function Testing (ANS) equipment that is useful for physicians to gauge their patient’s health and uncover hidden disease.
- SudoCheck system combine two technology for Peripheral Neuropathies and Sudomotor function evaluation.
- SudoCheck evaluates sweat gland function through a process called galvanic skin response. SudoCheck measures the ability of the sweat glands to release chloride ions in response to a small electrical stimulus.
- Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test (QSART) evaluate the integrity of the postganglionic sudomotor system along the axon reflex to define the distribution of sweat loss. The QSART measures the autonomic nerves that control sweating.
- SudoCheck’s focus on the small nerve fibers within the autonomic nervous system, and their ability to quickly regenerate