The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator is an advanced, oxygen-powered, manually-triggered breathing device. It delivers 100% oxygen to patients, allowing emergency personnel with versatility and a reliable performance over existing hand-held devices.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator can be attached to a pressure-regulated oxygen cylinder or other oxygen source, and can be fitted with an mask, tracheotomy tube, or endotracheal tube. It triggers airflow manually with breaths, at a flow rate of up to 115 lpm. It will also maintain a pre-set flow of 40 lpm, per the AHA guidelines, to prevent gastric insufflation.
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator features anti-asphyxiation ports built into the design, allowing patients to breathe outside air in the event of oxygen source failure. In addition, a 360° swivel oxygen inlet prevents twisting and tangling lines. The rest of the design is easy to clean,, and easy to disassemble when not in use. It's also lightweight and compact for transportation.
FeaturesAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Features
- Easily disassembles for cleaning and maintenance.
- Oxygen powered resuscitation.
- Compact and durable for harsh environments and emergency situations.
- Compatible with a mask, endotracheal tube, or tracheotomy tube.
- 360° swivel oxygen inlet stops twisting or tangling lines.
SpecificationsAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Specifications
- Supply Pressure: 50+/-5 psig (344+/-34 kPa).
- Pressure to Initiate a Breath: 0 to -2.5 cm H2O.
- Manually Triggered Flow: 40+/-5 lpm at 50 psig (344 kPa) supply.
- Demand Flow: 100 lpm at 0 to -5 cm H2O pressure.
- Peak Demand Flow: 115+/-10 lpm at 50 psig (344 kPa) inlet; -5 cm H2O or less to obtain 100 lpm.
- Pressure Limit: 60+/-5 cm H2O.
- Secondary Pressure Relief: 65-80 cm H2O maximum.
- Expiratory Resistance: less than 2.5 in. (6.35 cm) H2O @ 160 lpm flow.
- Anti-Asphyxiation Entrainment: 55 lpm minimum at -5 cm H2O pressure.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F (-40 C to 71.1 C).
- Operating Temperature:-30° F to 125° F (-34.4 C to 51.7 C).
- Inlet Fitting: Standard male oxygen DISS (swivel).
- Filter: 25 micron wire mesh.
- Outlet: 22 mm outside diameter x 15 mm inside diameter.
- Materials: Body, Cap and Button - liquid crystal polymer; Outlet - polysulfone; Inlet fitting - plated brass.
ConfigurationPackage WeightShipping WeightShipping Dimensions#L5760.65 lb (0.29 kg)0.85 lb (0.39 kg)7" x 5" x 5" (17.8 cm x 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)#L576-0101.5 lb (0.68 kg)2 lb (0.91 kg)12" x 9" x 7" (30.5 cm x 23 cm x 17.8 cm)#L576-0201.75 lb (0.79 kg)3.2 lb (1.5 kg)16" x 16" x 6" (40.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 15.2 cm)ConfigurationsAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Configurations
- #L576: EMT Resuscitator.
- #L576-010: EMT Resuscitator with 6' (1.8 m) oxygen hose.
- #L576-020: EMT Resuscitator with 6' (1.8 m) oxygen hose and adult cuffed mask.
AccessoriesAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Accessories
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator is commonly purchased with:
- Adult Cuffed Mask, reusable, size 4 (Standard) or 5 (Large).
- 6" Oxygen hose with DISS fittings.
LiteratureAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Literature
Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Brochure