The Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair includes three standard patient straps - two chest restraints and one ankle restraint. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Certified Pre-Owned).
- 2 Years (Factory New).
The 6254 is a hand-carried, lightweight device, designed for evacuation of disabled or injured persons weighing up to 500 lb from multilevel facilities.
It is intended to aid in the transportation of passengers up and/or down a flight of stairs in an evacuation setting, whether it be for medical conditions, service interruptions, emergencies, and/or accidents. The patented Stair-TREAD tracks allow a single operator to evacuate passengers weighing up to 200 pounds. Two operators can manage passengers up to 500 pounds.
The extendable handle allows the operator to have a forward-facing, upright posture for balance, line-of-sight, and ergonomic safety. Foot end lift handles also extend, allowing two people to lift an evacuee over obstacles or upstairs.
FeaturesStryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Features
- Foldaway foot support provides additional passenger security and stability.
- Positive action locking mechanism for passenger security.
- Contoured seat for comfort.
- Folds and stores in a small space (corridors or closets).
- Wheels provide maneuverability in narrow passageways.
- Dual wheel locks for more secure transfers.
- Oversized rear wheels with sealed bearing for smoother transports.
- Easy set-up and instruction pictograms on the seatback.
- Color-coded controls for faster operation.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction for low effort transports.
- Power washable for easy cleaning.
- Grease-free maintenance for ease of care.
- Molded hand grips fit hands for better ergonomics.
- Head support allows evacuation of passengers with compromised head control.
SpecificationsStryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Specifications
- Height: 45 in (114.3 cm).
- Width: 20.5 in (52 cm).
- Depth: 28 in (71 cm).
- Folded Depth: 11 in (28 cm).
- Weight: 34 lb (15 kg).
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Foot Support:
- Foot Support Option Part Number: 6254-029-000.
- Foot Support Retrofit Kit Part Number: 6254-700-001.
- Step Height From Floor: 4.5 in (11.4 cm).
- Floor Clearance: 2.25 in (5.7 cm).
- Width: 12.25 in (31.1 cm).
- Depth: 2.5 in (8.9 cm).
- Evacuation Chair Cabinet:
- Model Number: 6254-002-000.
- Height: 47 in (119.4 cm).
- Width: 23.75 in (60.3 cm).
- Depth: 10.25 in (26 cm).
- Weight: 42 lb (19 kg).
ConditionsStryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Conditions
- Certified Pre-Owned (#MFI-SYK-6254).
- Factory New (#6254-000-000).
AccessoriesStryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Accessories
The following accessories are commonly purchased with the Model 6254 Evacuation Chair:
- #6254-002-000: Stryker 6254 Storage Cabinet.
- #6254-029-000: Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Foot Support Kit.
- #6254-050-000: Stryker Wall Storage Bracket.
- #6254-055-000: Evacuation Chair Cover.
LiteratureStryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Literature
Stryker Evacuation Chair Brochure
Stryker Evacuation Chair Stair Chairs Spec Sheet
Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Operations/Maintenance Manual