Appears to work well. Recent hospital surplus. No sensors or transducers included.
We do have transducers which will work with this which are sold separately. An original HP 803000 cart cart is available for the cost of shipping it (etimated at $120 to the USA). Also available through our DOTmed store are SENSORS, paper and parts for the 8040A as well as other monitors such as the Phil1ps 1350B / 50XM fetal monitor.
The 8040A monitor features dual heart rate, direct fetal ECG and ultrasound methods for monitoring fetal heart rate (FHR) and external TOCO for monitoring uterine activity.
• Wide beam ultrasound transducer allows for quick and easy application
• Reliable variability
* Power Requirements 115 or 230 V (+10%, -22%). Frequency: 50/60 Hz. Consumption: 40 W maximum.
* Dimensions Height: 157.4 mm (6.2”). Width: 428 mm (16.9”). Depth: 389 mm (15.3”).
* Weight: 12.5 kg (28.2 lb).
* Numerical Display Type: large size (14 mm) 7-segment LED’s.
* US method FHR range: 50-210 bpm.
* DECG method FHR range: 30-240 bpm.
* Abd. ECG method: 50-210 bpm FHR, 40-170 bpm MHT.
* Uterine activity range: 0-127 relative units for external labor, 0-127 mmHg/0-16,9 kPa for intrauterine pressure.
* Instrument Displays Mode display: US mode will be displayed when both ECG and US sockets are engaged.
* Signal quality indicator: green, yellow, and red indicator lamps light up to show signal quality.
* Acceptance lamp: flashes with valid heart rate measurement.
* Logic: LOG lamp on – indicates that FHR logic is disabled.
* Inputs ECG socket accepts 15240A direct ECG cable or 15241A electrode patient cable.
* US socket accepts 15245A ultrasound transducer.
* TOCO socket accepts 15248A external TOCO transducer, 1290A IUP transducer, or 1290 C IUP transducer.
* The instrument automatically selects the correct operating mode.
* Direct ECG/Abd.
* ECG Mode Input impedance: >10 MΩ. CMRR: with patient cable, 51.5 kΩ/0.047 μF imbalance at the line frequency <100 dB. Noise: <4μVp.
* Input voltage large: direct ECG: 20μVp to 3 mVp, abd. ECG: fetal ECG 15μVp to 0.7 mVp, maternal ECG: 80μVp to 4mVp.
* Patient leakage current: <10μA.
* Patient auxiliary current: <0.1μA (dc).
* Dielectric strength:>3000 Vrms.
* Logic switch: in the direct fetal ECG mode, a switch located behind the recorder table allows the artifact rejection logic (pen lift) to be switched off to facilitate observation of arrhythmias.
* In LOGIC ON mode, beat-to-beat validity limits for continuous writing are ±28 bpm for direct ECG method.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.