ALGO 5 NEWBORN HEARING SCREENER
The ALGO 5 Newborn Hearing Screener combines with trusted ALBO AABR algorithm with cutting edge technology to provide the ideal solution for your newborn hearing screening program.
Fast and Simple Operation
- Screens both ears simultaneously
- Colored, customizable graphical displays guide and easily through the screening process
- Fully automated, objective pass/refer results that require no interpretation
- Completely standardized, pre-set screening parameters – no adjustments needed
- Audio-visual tutorial provides helpful tips on how to conduct a screen
Data Transfer and Data Management
- Device-based data management facilitates creation of statistical reports and letters
- Transfer of data via network (WLAN or LAN), CD-R, or USB Flash Drive
- Compatibility with a variety of data management systems, including audible – Natus proprietary program
Flexible Screening Workstation
- Cart includes large wheel and push handle for easy transport
- Spacious shelves and drawer are available for storing screening supplies
- Space for barcode reader, page printer and writing surface built in
- Natus’ exclusive ALGO AABR technology—the gold standard in newborn hearing screening, with clinically proven sensitivity and specificity
- Device-based data management
o Statistical reports
o Pre-formatted letter templates
o Multi-patient management
o Ability export data in multiple format
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface with integrated touch screen capability
- Network compatible
- Label printer
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Sweep Rates: 37 clicks/second (nominal) or 34 clicks/second (nominal) alternating
- Dimensions: 61.5 in. H x 20 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- System Complies with Following Safety and EMC Standards:
o CSA-22.2 601-1
o EN60601-1 and EN60601-1 -2 Class I, Type BF Equipment
- Power Supply
o Power Rating 100-120 V~, or 200-240 V~100 VA, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 Amps (as measured without optional Laser Printer)
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, bid on this item with caution unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
* This item will ship via freight; standard curb side or loading dock delivery. All freight shipped items will be palletized or crated, bubble and shrink wrapped. If you need extra services such as expedited shipping or white glove service which includes: inside delivery uncrated and debris removal; it will be quoted as an additional cost and service. Please contact the seller before buying and make sure to request any extra shipping services needed.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.