Sellers and Buyers are responsible for taking all steps to conform to applicable laws and regulations, including, those pertaining to patient health or safety.
Items listed or auctioned on this site may be under regulation by regulatory authorities of respective jurisdictions as to their distribution and use. For obligations associated with any item, please consult applicable regulatory authorities.
Subject to all disclaimers contained herein and in the Legal Notice of this site, DOTmed reserves the right, but has no obligation, to de-list any item or terminate any auction for compliance considerations. DOTmed also applies the following compliant procedure:
1. If a party believes that the sale or auction of any item on this site may be contrary to applicable laws or government regulations, it may file a written complaint with DOTmed, sent by secure overnight courier along with a pre-paid overnight courier airbill for response.
2. Please provide the following information in the complaint:
- DOTmed listing number or auction number for the item
- Name and description of the item
- Applicable laws and regulations you believe are being violated
- Basis for complaint and supporting evidence
- Contact information (please include E-Mail contact)
3. Please send the complaint containing all of the information required in 2 to:
29 Broadway, Suite 2500
New York, NY 10006
(212) 742-1200 (T)
4. As an independent market maker, DOTmed recognizes the importance of maintaining its commercial neutrality. Complaints not satisfying the above requirements will not be processed.
5. Upon receiving a properly submitted complaint, DOTmed will make an assessment as to whether it has a reasonable basis.
6. Should DOTmed determine that the complaint does not have a reasonable basis, DOTmed will accordingly notify the complaining party.
7. Should DOTmed determine that a complaint has a reasonable basis, it will forward the complaint to the Seller of the item for response.
8. If DOTmed does not receive a response within 10 days from the Seller of the item, or if DOTmed receives a response from the Seller which does not have a reasonable basis as determined by DOTmed, the item will be removed from this site.
9. Should DOTmed determine the Seller’s response has a reasonable basis, DOTmed will forward Seller’s response to the complaining party, at which time, it will be the responsibility of the complaining party to address the matter directly with the Seller.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:
1. DOTMED DOES NOT VERIFY WHETHER A LISTING, AUCTION, SALE OR PURCHASE OF AN ITEM VIA THIS SITE, IS COMPLIANT WITH APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS OR MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS.
2. DOTMED DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT A LISTING, AUCTION, SALE OR PURCHASE OF AN ITEM VIA THIS SITE, IS COMPLIANT WITH APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS OR MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS.
3. DOTMED DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ITEM LISTED, AUCTIONED, SOLD OR PURCHASED VIA THIS SITE.
Last Updated April, 2018
Copyright 2003-2018 DOTmed.Com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved