Naomi-2004 Poditry Dr Panel - Preste serviços de manutenção a técnicos Forum

Naomi-2004 Poditry DR panel

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

(2)

Chris Layton

Naomi-2004 Poditry DR panel

October 18, 2019 12:10

Does anyone know of the serviceability of this panel as far as replacing the cable.
I seem to remember that everything has to be sent back to the manufacturer on the other Naomi products I've come across. Thanks

to rate and post a comment

(303)
(21)
(8)

Joseph Jenkins

re: Naomi-2004 Poditry DR panel

October 21, 2019 09:49

the cable from that DR is a standard Printer cable. unless you have a very old type it should be plug and play.

(2)

Chris Layton

re: re: Naomi-2004 Poditry DR panel

October 22, 2019 10:36

Thank you, Joseph. It was a printer cable.When I got there I ended up finding two of the wires in the power cord had insulation broken where the cord went into the case that the DR panel was mounted in. Those two wires would touch and she would lose the power light on the panel and the green light on the power supply. After repairing insulation all is good. I'm glad I didn't have to dig a cable out of that hot glue bead they secure the cables with.

THE (LEADER) IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1982. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIR

Special-Pricing Available on Medical Displays, Patient Monitors, Recorders, Printers, Media, Ultrasound Machines, and Cameras. This includes Top Brands such as SONY, BARCO, NDS, NEC, LG, EDAN, EIZO, ELO, FSN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, OLYMPUS, & WIDE.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement