Kodak Carestream 8000 Emitter Leaking - Preste serviços de manutenção a técnicos Forum

Kodak Carestream 8000 emitter leaking

Tags: Dental, CARESTREAM

(2)

Mathias Jancke

Kodak Carestream 8000 emitter leaking

May 05, 2020 10:07

The emitter of my Kodak 8000 OPG has lost oil due to broken seal between emitter and plastic housing. About one third of the oil is missing.
I am sure the emitter itself ist running. Does anybody know how to refill the housing with oil an WHAT KIND of oil?
I will be very thankful for competent reply.
Best regards

to rate and post a comment

(311)
(129)
(4)

Faustino Pereira

re: Kodak Carestream 8000 emitter leaking

May 05, 2020 05:44

Hello Mr Mathias, unfortunately you waited too much before action, and now the high voltage transformer is burned, contact me and I will show you pictures of burned transformers from some tubeheads that I repaired in the past. Carestream will exchange the tubehead without any warranty, but they should take it under warranty because it's a manufacturer default and this problem is very frequent with K8000 and K9000. To repair the tubehead, the old silicone must be removed completely, the transformer repaired, all parts inside cleaned, sealed with new silicone, filled with new oil, put the tubehead in a vaccuum chamber and then close the tubehead. You see that this kind of work cannot be done on the kitchen table, and must be done with the right equipment. I hope my answer helps you understand the situation. Best regards to all, and KEEP SAFE.

(2)

Mathias Jancke

re: re: Kodak Carestream 8000 emitter leaking

June 10, 2020 11:12

Thank you very much for the perfect job you did. Will send you conrol picture just now.

General Biomedical Service - New & Completely Truly Refurbished Ventilators

GBS offers service, repair, rentals & spare parts for your ventilators. With over 25 years experience our certified & factory-trained biomedical technicians refurbish all our used ventilators. Call today 800.558.9449

advertisement

RSTI Newsletter

Hitachi

one source