Hellium pipes washer

Tags: MRI

(17)
(2)

Aleksandar Peric

Hellium pipes washer

June 09, 2019 04:45

Hello,
Does anyone have hellium flex lines washers for compressor and cold head side? It is APD HC 10 compressor and APD cold head for Siemens Symphony.
I am loosing gas He in compressor.

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)

(14)

Sean LeDuc

re: Hellium pipes washer

June 10, 2019 10:26

We have new helium lines. How long of a line set do you want? Do you know if it’s the lines inside the cabinet or from the top of the cabinet to the cold-head on the magnet

(40)
(1)
(17)

Marc Fessler

June 11, 2019 08:50

Hello Aleksandar,
Do you need the flat gaskets that fit into the male Aeroquip fitting that mates to the gas lines or do you need the 0-ring that fits between the Aeroquip and the gas linE?
let me know. We have both and also replacement Aeroquip fittingas and gas line sets avialble.

Marc

(17)
(2)

Aleksandar Peric

re: re: Hellium pipes washer

June 13, 2019 10:23

Hello Marc,
Honestly I am not sure. I just know we are loosing gas He. I guess I should change all fitings that can be changed, on compressor and cold head side, APD HC10

(26)
(2)

Nenad Kostic

June 13, 2019 10:20

I have it.

(17)
(2)

Aleksandar Peric

re: re: Hellium pipes washer

June 13, 2019 03:47

Send me an email with price and details on peric79@gmail.com

Your trusted and knowledgeable source for Medical Imaging Parts & Equipment

Dedicated Solutions-We provide dependable, cost effective solutions that exceed our customer's expectations & offer high quality services for your specific needs-Repairs, CT and MRI parts, staging, 24/7 Tech support, & same day shipment. Call 844-293-2057 DOTmed 100

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
O acesso e o uso deste local são sujeitos aos termos e às condições do nosso OBSERVAÇÃO LEGAL & OBSERVAÇÃO DA PRIVACIDADE
Propriedade de e proprietário DOTmeda .com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS