dismiss

Our Clean Sweep Live Auction is coming up fast! Next Tuesday, September 26th at 9:30AM EST

SEARCH
Posição atual:
>
>
> Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

Tags: Radiology - R/F, GE

(45)
(3)

ghazy

Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

September 06, 2017 10:15

Hello
I have this situation with Silhouette vr:
The equipment starts normally and complete the starting procedure, complete the ready (tube rotates normally) but the ready lamp does not lit and when pressing Exposure button the exposure signal lasts for a very short time (the exposure is interrupted) no matter what was the time or mAs. (There is the exposure beep but for a very short time). No error massage displayed.
Any help will be appreciated.

to rate and post a comment

(18)
(1)

Martin Martinez

re: Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

September 07, 2017 10:35

Hello Ghazy.
You have to test the input power in each HV Tank and if the input is not ,check the inverter, if the input is ok, then test the output of each HV Tank.
Be carfull.

(45)
(3)

ghazy

re: re: Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

September 13, 2017 09:07

Thank you Martin I'll check and inform you the results.

(45)
(3)

ghazy

September 21, 2017 09:00

It was the NVRam battery, thank you

(24)
(2)

Carlos Pons

re: Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

September 08, 2017 10:17

Hello Ghazy
You can go to service under pc and do some tests, rotation, Hv no load filament etc, How old is the system? it could be the NVram battery in the Kv control..

(45)
(3)

ghazy

September 13, 2017 09:07

Hello Carlos, Thank you for replay, its installed in 2012, i'll do these tests and inform you.

(45)
(3)

ghazy

re: re: re: Ge Silhouette vr cuts exposure

September 21, 2017 09:00

You were right it was the NVRam battery. I replaced it and Download the backup And the system is fine now. Thanks.

RaySafe helps you avoid unnecessary radiation

RaySafe solutions are designed to minimize the need for user interaction, bringing unprecedented simplicity & usability to the X-ray room. We're committed to establishing a radiation safety culture wherever technicians & medical staff encounter radiation.

O acesso e o uso deste local são sujeitos aos termos e às condições do nosso OBSERVAÇÃO LEGAL & OBSERVAÇÃO DA PRIVACIDADE
Propriedade de e proprietário DOTmeda .com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS