dismiss

Our Clean Sweep Live Auction is coming up fast! Next Tuesday, September 26th at 9:30AM EST

SEARCH
Posição atual:
>
>
> GE Lightspeed 8 calibration failure

GE Lightspeed 8 calibration failure

(98)
(10)

CRAIG WAMBURA

GE Lightspeed 8 calibration failure

September 11, 2017 02:58

I am faced with a problem on a Lightspeed 8.

It had a software issue with necessitated an LFC but I found that the savestate MOD was corrupted and hence could not restore system state.

I reconfigured the system manually and now trying to do a full calibration. I have successfully completed DAS Gain, Collimator and Z-slope cals but when I start the Detailed cal, the system aborts scan at Non-Bowtie Air Cals, immediately after the first exposure.
The log shows the following errors 230015013, 230015016 and 245200....

I am trying to recover the cal_db but am getting stuck here.

to rate and post a comment

(175)
(22)

Karen Sarkisov

re: GE Lightspeed 8 calibration failure

September 13, 2017 09:07

Hi! you can change MOD driver, find CD driver with best quality and instal this. then reinstal SW
About errors, can you send img of this erors?

to rate and post a comment

Servicing GE Nuclear Medicine equipment with OEM trained engineers

We offer full service contracts, PM contracts, rapid response, time and material, camera relocation. Nuclear medicine equipment service provider since 1975. Click or call now for more information 800 96 NUMED

O acesso e o uso deste local são sujeitos aos termos e às condições do nosso OBSERVAÇÃO LEGAL & OBSERVAÇÃO DA PRIVACIDADE
Propriedade de e proprietário DOTmeda .com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS