Error Siemens Mammomat C3 - Preste serviços de manutenção a técnicos Forum

Error siemens mammomat C3

Tags: Mammo, SIEMENS

(2)

Hernan Samrani

Error siemens mammomat C3

November 08, 2019 10:44

hello how are you, I'm having a mistake with a mammographer siemens mammomat C3,
when shooting the team throws error 601 at me
Anyone know what can it be?

regards
Hernan

to rate and post a comment

(59)
(9)

fortronik

re: Error siemens mammomat C3

November 10, 2019 11:37

Meaning: Er 601
Missing phase or wrong phase sequence.
Description: The MAMMOMAT 2 requires the power cables to be connected in correct phase sequence to one another for generating the actuation signals for the intermediate circuit thyristors. With the power contactor NS closed (i.e. switch UZW D717.S3 must be in position ON), the correct phase position is indicated by the LED "3~" / phase sequence OK (D718.V1) Caution: If switch UZW (D717.S3) or NS (D711.S3) is in position OFF, then the line contactor NS is also open and the above LED off!
Troubleshooting: On initial startup, check that the phases are correctly connected. If this is not the case, reverse two phases.
Otherwise, first check the fuse links U1, U2 and U3 and the power line input. If these are all OK, trace the signal path from the line input through the following components: - Coils L40, L41, L42, L43
- Power line contactor
- D713 Phase detector
- D715 Electrolytic capacitor circuit
- D718 Intermediate circuit regulator
- D717 kV-regulator

to rate and post a comment

Nationwide Service & Support 1-866-NUC-MED1

OEM trained nationwide service for NM, PET, PET/CT systems. Relocation, installation, parts, technical and clinical support. Contact 1-866-NUC-MED1 or info@nis-mit.com

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement