Big List Of Equipment To Donate - Charity Forum

Big list of equipment to donate

(25)
(1)

Jody Marz

Big list of equipment to donate

June 09, 2006 04:21

I am looking for a legitamate charity that is interested in a large list of small clinical equipment. Most of it is pretty old but operational and most of it is already paletized. Email me if interested. Charity only no resale. jmarz@wvclinic.com

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(3)

Daniel Lukach

Re: Big list of equipment to donate

June 09, 2006 09:08

Dear Sir/Madam,
You will not find better people in the charity field than Orhan Grain Train people(www.orphangraintrain.com) that I am working with for the last several years. This is a Lutheran Church 501 c(3) organization that sent last year more than 100 container to people all over the world. I am trying to bring to their warehouse as much as possible of various medical equipment and supplies. Your donation WILL NOT be resold, - it will be put to use in the hospitals of Ukraine, Nicaragua, Kirgistan or others.
Thank you very much for your generosity.
Dan Lukach
518-489-6290

Euyeal Zeleke

June 10, 2006 11:26

Dear Sir/Madam:
Ethiopian Orphans of AIDS Foundation is charitable organization equip and up grade 2700 health centers in the next five years in the country side of Ethiopia.We are colecting medical equipment acording to standard
wish list of MOH.Please consider our cause and
make a difernce in some one life.We provide tax reciept up on request.Thanks for reading my e-mail.

Best regards,
Joseph Zeleke
President & Founder
2150 main st # 23
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-263-6334 Office.
www.andefamily.org

(3)

CHARLES NTUNGWE

June 12, 2006 11:00

We are a Washington DC based NGO aimed at improving living standards in developing countries in the aspects of health,education and community development. We have two clinics set up in Cameroon last month, and we are looking for equipment and or materials of any nature to run the places. we will be happy if we can be considered,

Charles M. Ntungwe
Executive Director
Afric-med USA
P.O BOX 1013
Washinton DC 20013-1013 USA

(1)

sally fuller

June 12, 2006 09:27

Hi Jody,
I work with several different missions that have their home base here in the states.We often get donations of equipment.Equipment they can not use, we try to recycle prior to disposing. If you have a list of what is available, we will gladly look it over and make suggestions of appropriate missions to contact. We have no other interest in this. Putting you in contact with these folks is our contribution.
We hope to be able to assist you!

(1)

Dr muhammed yunus

September 26, 2006 10:25

WE ARE RUNNING A CHERITY HOSPITAL IN CHOHANG LAHORE. IF I CAN SEE THE DETAILS OF EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE I CAN TELL WHEATHER IT WILL BE OF ANY USE TO US OR NOT. DR M YUNUS. E MAIL drmyqureshi@yahoo.com

eiman hassan

November 17, 2006 05:03

dear sir/madam my name is dolly iwork with naa inc it is nonprofit org under section501(c)(3) we colect mid supplies to sent it to disasters locations to suport health centers and to up grade it ineed to know the list to see if you can help us.please call me 18004207899.

(1)

Melissa Lowman

November 28, 2006 03:56

Hello! My name is Melissa Lowman and I am with Heavens Reach Ministry. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and we are currently working on a hospital project for La Esperanza Honduras. Our website is heavensreach.org. We are interested in knowing what supplies and equipment you have. Thank you! God Bless!

(5)

NAHUSHA RAJ

January 29, 2007 07:33

Your offer interested us.Our Foundation runs a hospital for Senior Citizens and the poor.We provide free services.Our services are sustained on charity and donations.Will be interested in a list of equipments.We can arrange to get them transported to Bangalore-India.

Nahusha Raj.Hon.Director,Bangalore Kidney Foundation: mail: nahusharaj@dataone.in

Robert Neary

March 04, 2007 12:31

If the equipment is still available, I know of a hospital in Bulgari that would be interested. I can put you in touch with the liason.

(25)
(1)

Jody Marz

March 05, 2007 10:38

The equipment was donated quite a while ago but I will post another time when I have a new group of equipment together.

(23)
(1)

Mohammed Bashiru

March 08, 2008 12:10

We are Ghana Diagnostic Medical Project, an NGO, establised in Ghana. We will like to know what you have and be intereetsd. We are interested basic equipment and supplies.
Mohammed Bashiru-ghanadiamproject@yahoo.com