por Robert Garment
, Executive Editor | October 08, 2008
If you're looking to buy used medical equipment and you need it now, you've got to try DOTmed's new Request For Proposal Service.
Buyers, here's what you do:
* Simply tell us what system you need. We will notify DOTmed Equipment Sellers that match your request.
Numed, a well established company in business since 1975 provides a wide range of service options including time & material service, PM only contracts, full service contracts, labor only contracts & system relocation. Call 800 96 Numed for more info.
* We then create a unique RFP Page for you, and all interested Sellers make offers in a reverse auction format.
* You, the Buyer, choose the best deal at any time.
* To use DOTmed's RFP Service simply tell us what you'd like to buy on This Page. A DOTmed Representative will contact you to discuss your needs, your timeframe for purchase and any other concerns you may have.
* If you choose to go ahead with your Request for Proposal, DOTmed will charge you $250 for marketing your request to buyers. Your DOTmed Representative can help you with shipping and/or deinstallation requirements, and DOTmed can arrange these services at our cost for you.
* Money Back Guarantee! If you do not receive any legitimate offers, your $250 will be refunded.
* Create your Request in just minutes - Click Here
Try It Now!
Sellers, here what you do:
* Receive leads for equipment you sell straight to your inbox from serious Buyers.
* To start receiving leads, add yourself to the DOTmed Services Directory in the appropriate equipment categories for equipment you sell.
* Your offers are only shown to the Buyer.
* Communicate directly with the Buyer at any time.
* Upgrades, starting at just $75 per month, will show your contact information to the Buyer, but upgrades aren't required to participate. Upgraded Sellers are shown first in the list of offers.
Questions? Call 212-742-1200 x 296 -- Give it a try today!