Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Brand: ZEISS HUMPHREY
Type: Visual Field Analyzer
Model: HFA 750i
The HFA is the only perimeter with progression analysis validated in the Early Manifest Glaucoma Trial.¹
• Enhanced Guided Progression Analysis (GPA) software identifies statistically significant progression automatically and presents
“at a glance” visual field progression analysis on a single page report.
• Visual Field Index™ (VFI™) is a simple and intuitive new global index to determine the percentage of field loss on every
• Pattern Deviation Plots identify localized field loss, minimizing ocular media effects such as cataracts.
• STATPAC, the language of perimetry, compares results to proprietary age-normative and glaucoma databases.
EARLY GLAUCOMA DETECTION
• SITA-SWAP software reduces the blue-yellow threshold test time to just 4–6 minutes, providing a clinically practical tool
for early detection of glaucoma.4,5
ENHANCED EXAM RELIABILITY
• The patented system automatically tracks and aligns head and eye position.
• Kinetic, Custom and Social Security Disability testing provide a wide range of special purpose testing protocols.
PRACTICE AND PATIENT FRIENDLY
• HFA-NET Pro™ with EasyConnect ™ RCT provides plug-n-play connectivity solutions to improve practice efficiency.
• Touch-screen and menu-driven interface simplifies operation.
• Ergonomic design promotes maximum comfort, access, and versatility
IMPROVED GPA DESIGN
• Presents `at a glance” visual field progression analysis on a single page report.
• Quantifies rate of progression with new global index VFI, optimized for progression analysis.
• Displays rate of vision loss relative to patient age for individualized patient care.
• Projects current rate of progression forward up to 5 years to help assess the risk of future vision loss if the current
• Combines Full Threshold and SITA strategies.
• Automates removal of tests with poor reliability.
• Streamlines clinical interpretation and simplifies patient education.
• Provides VFI as a simple and intuitive new global index to determine the percentage of visual field loss.
• Replaces traditional printouts for most patients with the default single page GPA Summary Report.
• Makes GPA exam selection more intuitive during screen navigation.
• Allows non-IT specialists to set up networking with EasyConnect RCT.
• Improves database performance – with Archive/Retrieve up to 60X faster.
• Prints to virtually any network printer.
• Offers connectivity as a standard feature with HFA-NET Pro.
• Saves time and reduces charting errors through DICOM