Ultraviolet and Psoriasis Lamps
* These ultraviolet lamps offer consistent output, controllable dosage and simplicity of operation.
* Spectral irradiance tests at 14" show production of 64% at 320 - 400nm (UVA) 36% at 260 - 320nm (UVB) and virtually none at 200 -260nm (UVC).
* Supplied with a 10 minute timer switch, protective wire guard and a pair of NO. 153 protective goggles. Conforms to 21 CFR part 1040.20.
* Yoke type construction allows 180 degreeforward and backward movement.
* Extends over bed 12". Height adjustment: 42" 62 1/2". 23" diameter, 5 leg composite base.
* 800W in a 7 1/4"H x 8"W reflector.
* Two conductor cord set.
* Ultraviolet lamp on 5 leg mobile floor stand.
* Ultraviolet lamp with digital timer. Treatment time may be set in minutes or seconds with a 100th of a second accuracy. Does not require depressing a starter switch
* Psoriasis phototherapy lamp on mobile base. Spectrum more specific to the treatment of psoriasis
* Combination of 800W ultraviolet and 600W infra-red. Rocker switch permits switch from UV to IR and back
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.