Manufacturer : Siemens Ultrasound Systems
Item: Siemens C5-2 Convex Array Ultrasound Transducer for Sonoline G20
Model/Cat # C5-2 / 08647542
Serial No. AR40394
Made In: Japan
Date of manufacture 2004
1. Sale is for the imaged item/s only.
• 2.6 - 5.0 MHz Multifrequency
• Convex Abdominal Array
• 50 mm aperture
• Active field of view: 65°
• 2D and M-mode frequency range
3. Applications: The C5-2 can be utilized for several applications including: general purpose, abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, and pelvis applications.
4. Compatible Systems
Siemens sonoline G20
Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy
5. Transducer analysis :
System connector: No foreign objects , crack or dent , some scratches
See connector Images for Pins configuration ......missing pins (14)
Strain relief and cable : No cuts or tears
Head & Handle: may has scratches
Acoustic lens or cap: No cuts No gouging No abrasion, de-lamination or discoloration, lens looks smooth
Scan Analysis : Review Air scan Image # 2, 3 Phantom Scan Image # 4 & Body scan Image # 5, 6 .....hepatorenal scan
6. Manual : No
7. Sterilized: No
8. Cleaned : yes
9. Carrying case : NA
10. Extra Parts: No
11. Shipping weight : 7 pounds
Stocks ID: 11456 (R2BC2)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
12. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
13. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Very Good
14. Working Condition: see monitor images and make up your mind .....Right kidney and liver has been Imaged......Compare the hepatorenal echotexture....Review Air scan Image # 2, 3 Phantom Scan Image # 4 & Body scan Image # 5, 6 .....hepatorenal scan ....We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, please review images and take a decision ..........................will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
15. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
16. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
17. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.