The Summit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System includes a built-in printer, stand, basket, gel, graphic waveform display with step-by-step ABI instructions, and four blood pressure cuffs.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Vista ABI is a full-featured ABI System designed to make the ABI exam faster and easier to conduct, interpret, and document. Navigate through the system using an on-screen guide and hand-held controller.
The Vista ABI was designed to accommodate single level exams and can be ordered with optional PC Software and PPG Probe. The Vista ABI does not accommodate segmental exams, and thus can not completely diagnose P.A.D. The Vista AVS (#L500VA) was designed for segmental procedures, and thus diagnosing P.A.D. The Vista ABI was designed for clinicians who want to begin performing the ABI Exam into their practices now with the possibility of adding accessories later.
- Two Modalities: Doppler and pulse volume recording (PVR). Having these two modalities provides flexibility when conducting arterial exams. The system can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Optional Dual Ankle Pressures: The Vista ABI is now able to obtain pressures at two ankle sites (DP and PT) to conform with CPT code 939221 2011 changes.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation along with automatic calculation of ABI indices expedites the exam.
- Seated ABI Exam: A first in the market, assess patients with mobility impairments. Clinically proven device that compensates for the effect of gravity.
- PC Reporting: Full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system. Download from Vista ABI using USB cable provided with system.
- EMR Interface: Export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR system.
- TBI Exams: Measure toe pressures for patients with noncompressible arteries. The PPG Probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
AccessoriesSummit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Accessories
The Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System is commonly purchased with:
- #VISTCAP1: Extended 1 Year Warranty, for a total of 2 years of warranty. Includes all software revisions in warranty period.
- #L450PG: Photoplethysmography Bi-Directional Probe package for performing TBI exams on patients with non-compressible arteries.
- #L450SF: Vista ABI Vascular System Software and Interface Package for PCs.
- #SD5V: 5 MHz Bi-Directional Vascular Probe.
FeaturesSummit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Features
- Obtains two pressures at each ankle site (PT and DP).
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation system.
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions.
- Automatic ABI calculation.
- Perform the seated ABI on mobility impaired patients.
- Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) waveform modality.
- AC rechargeable.
- Ships in Two Boxes:
- 16 lbs. with dimensions of 16" x 12" x 12".
- 13 lbs. with dimensions of 34" x 22" x 7".
Media and LiteratureSummit Doppler Vista ABI L450VA Vascular System Media and Literature
Wallach Product Catalog
Summit Doppler Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler ABI Brochure
Summit Doppler Ankle Brachial Index Assessment Form
Summit Doppler Vista ABI Sample Report
Summit Doppler Vista ABI Quick User Guide
Summit Doppler Vista ABI/AVS Sell Sheet
Summit Doppler Vista ABI User Manual