Maico offers a reliable all-touch tympanometer with the performance, speed and functionality you have come to trust.
Features and Benefits
- Provides test results within seconds
- Allows testing from infants to adults
- Customizable to suit individual needs
- Full touch-based interface for intuitive handling
- Innovative probe lights allow for patient-focused operation
- High-frequency probe tone 1,000 Hz
- Acoustic reflex frequencies 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz (Ipsi)
- High resolution and quick screen transitions
- Simply Intuitive: The touchTymp combines a full 10.4" touchscreen interface and an innovative icon structure for amazingly intuitive handling. The large color display allows the user to easily change parameters with a maximum of 3 clicks. touchTymp simply improves every professional's daily workflow.
- Patient Focused Testing: Designed to help the user remain focused on the patient rather than on the measurement - the unique light bar on the ergonomic and responsive probe provides a real-time progression of the test. Plus, advanced light indicators show which ear is tested and the test result.
- Printing Made Easy: Test results and reports can be printed quickly using the built-in printer. When placing the probe into the probe holder, the test results will print automatically - touchTymp really is that easy and intuitive.
- MA24 touchTymp Middle Ear Analyzer
- Pen Probe
- Built-in Calibration Cavity
- Thermal Printer Paper
- Probe Floss Kit
- Cleaning Cloth
- Power Supply
- EarTip Kit: 3-5 mm Flanged Eartip, Red (10 pcs); 7 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (10 pcs); 9 mm Mushroom Eartip, Green (10 pcs); 11 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (10 pcs); 13 mm Mushroom Eartip, Green (10 pcs); 15 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (5 pcs); 15 mm Umbrella Eartip, Red (5 pcs); 19 mm Umbrella Eartip, Blue (5 pcs); 19 mm Mushroom Eartip, Yellow (5 pcs); Eartip Removal Tool (1 pc); Probe Tips (3 pcs); Probe Cleaning Tool (1 pc)
- User Manual
- High Frequency: 1 kHz ± 1%, 69 dBSPL (69 dBHL) ± 1.5 dB
- Pressure Range: -600 to +400 daPa
- Accuracy: ± 5 % or 0.1 ml
- Volume Range: 0.1 to 8.0 ml at 226 Hz
- Compliance Range: 0.1 to 8.0 ml at 226 Hz
- Test Time: 3 - 5 seconds
- Test Frequencies: 0.5, 1, 2, 4 kHz ± 1%
- Test method: Ipsilateral: 70 to 105 dBHL
- Intensity Setting: Automatic or Fixed
- Ipsilateral Reflex Test: With or without AGC
- PC Interface: USB
- Printer: Fast, virtually silent 4 inch thermal printer
- Dimensions: 11.81" W x 13.58" D x 5.83" H
- Weight Device: 7.1 lbs
- Probe: Lightweight Hand-Held Probe with Light indicators
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 V~ ± 10 %, 50-60 Hz ± 10%
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.