- Magellan Mapper connects via a USB port to any Notebook or Desktop Computer featuring Windows 2000 or XP and
Nidek’s state-of-the-art Corneal Topography Software Application.
- Ergonomic design, bright ring projection and easy alignment reduce examination time and require minimum patient co-
- Unlike conventional topographers, Magellan Mapper features a unique small diameter ring projector enhancing ring quality
on the cornea and avoiding artifacts.
- For unsurpassed clinical accuracy Magellan Mapper features a streamlined 30-ring projector, dual-edge ring finder with an
astounding 60 rings detected, 21600 data points and a high resolution camera.
- Fast and Easy to use interface
- Single, multiple and 3D map displays.
- Axial, tangential, refractive and height algorithms.
- Absolute, standard, adjustable and normalized scales.
- Extremely fast calculations and display.
- Topographic and fluorescein maps, tear film layer, lens profile and 3D fitting displays.
- Rigid and soft lenses, stock, custom and adaptive lenses.
- Custom lens definition and editing.
- Fully customizable fitting criteria and procedures.
- Fourier analysis of corneal power and high-low order components.
- Nidek’s Navis ophthalmic operating system is included in every Magellan Mapper.
- Nidek Advanced Vision Information System - provides complete patient data management, automatic data transfer from all
ophthalmic instruments and the necessary telemedicine connectivity.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html