The Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer features advanced measurement technology. This thermometer has the speed and simplicity needed to capture accurate and reliable temperature readings while remaining comfortable for patients.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Braun PRO 6000 features PerfecTemp technology which overcomes the potential for low readings compared to core by adjusting for factors that impact measurement accuracy. The sleek design is easy to disinfect and upgraded security features help protect and minimize your investment. Memory recall button and 60-second pulse timer are added features to support staff efficiency and help improve workflow.
FeaturesWelch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Features
- Innovative PerfecTemp technology adjusts for variability in probe placement.
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings to improve patient satisfaction.
- Electronic security features help prevent theft and loss.
- ExacTemp technology detects stability of the probe during measurement.
- 60 second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration.
- Small or large cradles for probe cover storage that pop-up for easy attachment.
- 6- or 9- foot security tether options keep device attached to cradle.
- Optional charging station stores 200 probe covers with rechargeable battery.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Specifications
- Device Type: Tympanic infrared thermometer with disposable probe covers.
- Measurement Time: 2 to 3 seconds.
- Displayed Temperature Range: 68°F to 108°F (20°C to 42.2°C).
- Unadjusted Operating Mode: Places the thermometer in a mode to detect raw ear temperature only (requires Charging Station).
- Display Type: Backlit liquid crystal display, four digits plus special icons.
- Display Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Laboratory Accuracy: +/- 0.4°F (+/- 0.2°C) for the range 95°F TO 107.6°F (35°C TO 42°C).
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C).
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing.
- Storage Temperature: -13°F to 131°F (-25°C to 55°C).
- Storage Humidity: 15-95% non-condensing.
- Automatic Power Off: Approximately 10 seconds after last measurement.
- Cradle Options: Small one-box (holds 20 covers), Large two-box (holds 40 covers).
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 V type AA or Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- Average Battery Life:
- AA Alkaline: 1,000 measurements.
- Rechargeable: 700 measurements on a fully charged Rechargeable Battery Pack (requires Charging Station); 350,000 measurements over the life of Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- Weight: 3.6 oz (100 g) without batteries.
- Dimensions: 6" x 1.7" x 1.3" (152 mm x 44 mm x 33 mm).
- Standards: ASTM 1965-98, EN 12470-5:2003, MDD (93/42/EEC) Annex II.
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Configurations
- #06000-200: Includes Small Cradle .
- #06000-300: Includes Large Cradle.
LiteratureWelch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Literature
Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Brochure
Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Service Manual
Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer Directions for Use
Item Name: Thermometer