Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: TENS / Electrotherapy
Depth: 23 inches
Height: 25 inches
Width: 22 inches
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Shockwave is an acoustic wave which carries high energy to painful spots and myoskeletal tissues with subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions. The energy promotes regeneration and reparative processes of the bones, tendons and other soft tissues.
Shockwaves are characterized by jump change in pressure, high amplitude and non-periodicity.
The kinetic energy of the projectile, created by compressed air, is transferred to the transmitter at the end of the applicator and further into the tissue.
Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy
An injury is often associated with chronic pain and could affect the quality of a person’s life by preventing him from performing usual activities. Shockwave therapy is a modern physiotherapy method that helps treat joint pain and injured soft tissues quickly.
Proven Effective – Independent studies proved shockwave therapy to be a highly effective treatment for various health conditions related to damaged bone and muscle tissues. Patients undergoing shockwave therapy have a 60 to 90 percent chance of healing their injury.
Boost Collagen Production – Collagen is one of the body’s building blocks needed to heal an injury. Shockwave therapy aids in increasing collagen production. Using the energy pulses, tissue fibres can more easily form longitudinal structures within the tendons or ligaments. Injured or weakened areas are treated by strengthening the tissues.
Breaks up Calcification – Trauma to the tendons can generate calcified fibroblasts in the injured area. Calcified fibroblasts cause chronic pain which decreases mobility. Using shockwave pulses, calcification is cleared from the damaged area after being broken into small particles that are easily absorbed by the body. This reduces pain and restores function. Non-Invasive – Shockwave therapy is a strong option for patients who want to avoid surgery, prescription medication, and possible side effects.
How shockwave remove cellulite? Shock waves (RSWT), emitting like pulses and create vibrations to attack fibrous strands around fatty deposits under the skin. It is a technique of loosening and breaking the fibers and releasing of fat, water, and toxins. Simultaneously stimulate the production of very active and healthy new collagen fibers and gradually restores elasticity and strength of the skin. Through waves accelerates blood circulation and so much more oxygen and nutrients to reach these areas. The end result is a much smoother and tighter skin quickly and permanently.
Myofascial trigger point therapy on back and shoulders
Periostitis / shin splints (Condition after overload)
Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthritis
Myofascial trigger points
Radial and ulnar epicondylitis, tennis elbow
Tendinitis of the shoulder / shoulder problems
Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
Status post muscular injury
1. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3. Each nursing only 10 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments
1. Powerful & compact design
2. User-friendly interface
3. Small and lightweight
4. Easy to install and use
5. Silent built-in air compressor
6. Durable aluminum handpiece
7. Handpiece has the capacity of 2,000,000shots
A rapidly-moving projectile transfers its energy to treatment head .The radial shockwaves that are generated spread out and absorbed by the area of the body that has to be treated.
Applied range of Shockwave SW9:
1. Tennis elbow: Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
2. Shoulder pain with or without calcification: Painful limitation of shoulder movement
3. Golfer`s elbow: Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
4. Bursitis trochanteric: Painful periostitis of the hip
5. Patella tip syndrome: Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
6. Tibial edge syndrome: Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
7. Achillodynia: Painful irritation of the Achilles tendon
8. Painful heel: Painful, mostly chronic inflammation of the heel
9. Inflammation of the tendon attachment: Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain, or due to degenerative processes
10. Acupuncture points: Pain therapy through that treatment of acupuncture points
11. Painful trigger points: Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc. due to permanently shortened and thickened muscle
Input Voltage: AC 100V-230V / 50Hz-60Hz
Power: 110A / 230VA
Frequency: 1- 16 HZ
Energy: 60 - 185 mj
Transducer: DS-4.5D, DS-3.0, DS-1.5
Net weight: 8KG
Packign size (carton case): 51cm*41cm*46cm