Vende Se TERRA UNIVERSAL Glovebox USP 797 BioSafe Compounding Aspectic Isolator Television
- Condition : Used - Excellent
- Quantity : 1
- In Stock : Yes
- Date : September 19, 2019
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
- Condition: Used - Excellent
- Brand: TERRA UNIVERSAL
- Type: Television
- Model: Glovebox USP 797 BioSafe Compounding Aspectic Isolator
This unit is currently is being used in a medical facility that no longer needs it. IT was used very little and the space is needed.
Designed in the USA
• Stainless Steel LiftLatches don't strain hinges and eliminates corrosion with plated hardware
• Perforated rear baffle plates separate the exit filters from the compounding zone without disrupting laminar flow
• Glove Ports: 10" (254 mm) diameter ports that provide a wide range of motion (order desired gloves separately)
• IV Rod: 0.25" (6 mm) stainless steel rod mounted 9" (228 mm) from filter face
• Includes externally mounted fluorescent illuminator in main chamber
• Pressure Gauge: Two 0 - 0.25" Magnehelic(R) gauges monitors internal positive pressure in antechamber and main chamber
• Filter/Fan Unit: 24"W x 48"D (610 x 1219 mm) low-vibration impeller blower with direct-drive, continuous-duty two-speed fan and 99.99% efficient HEPA filter
• Air Speed: 100 (low speed); 120 (medium speed); 140 (high speed)
• Prefilter/Exit filter: Fiberglass/Polyester
• Complies with USP 797 Compounding Aseptic Isolator (CAI) requirements
• NOT SUITABLE for use with bio-hazardous powders and other materials. Call Terra for information on Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolators (CACI), which provide safe containment and ventilation of cytotoxins
FOB South Carolina
Seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s)
All medical supplies, instruments, and or equipment we list on DotMed are, to the best of our knowledge, in compliance with DotMeds policies and guidelines. Regardless of the origin of the products, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the items, the items described and offered here are in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. We are not responsible for the misuse, intentional or accidental, of any item purchased through our listing style, fixed priced, or Store Inventory listings. It is the purchaser's sole responsibility to follow and adhere to all manufacturer's guidelines and instructions for proper use of said item. If you are not licensed to purchase a regulated item then please do not bid on that item or use the Buy it Now feature if offered. Everything we sell is "as-is" with no warranty of any kind. All sales are final.
"The sale of this item may be subject by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not
bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized
purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."