Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: COMPACT INTUITIV
AMO COMPACT INTUITIV Phacoemulsification System, 2015 DOM
Comes Complete with:
- AMO COMPACT INTUITIV Phaco
- Compact Cart
- 2 Ellips FX Hand Pieces
- Remote Control/ Foot Pedal
From the Manufacturer:
Designed for powerful reliability, the COMPACT INTUITIV System packs all the high performance features you need into a sleek, streamlined design. It delivers the intraoperative control you expect from phacoemulsification, and is also engineered to deliver chamber stability and efficient cutting to help you achieve incredible, efficient results.
Back your procedures with advanced, real-time chamber stability technology designed to maintain IOP, provide excellent control.
- Small-bore, flexible tubing for excellent control and chamber stability.
- Predictability of gravity-fed infusion.
- Automatic occlusion sensing and exceptional chamber stability.
Automatic Occlusion Sensing
- Maintains IOP and reduce post-occlusion surge.
- Proactively adjusts vacuum settings in milliseconds upon sensing an occlusion.
- Delivers control with adjustable vacuum, fluid flow and rise time.
- Several proprietary computer algorithms to create excellent chamber stability.
The COMPACT INTUITIV System is engineered to streamline your surgical workflow with innovative tools — such as our proprietary, flow-based pump — designed for usability, holdability and control.
ELLIPS FX Handpieces:
- Designed to minimize clogs.
- Continuous elliptical, multi-directional tip movement for reduced phaco time.
- Smooth, efficient cutting on hard and soft lenses.
- Reduced phaco power setting.
- Less Balanced Salt Solution (BSS) volume.
- Reduced heat generation at the incision.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html