The Joerns HML400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift (#HML400) is a hydraulic patient lift that is ergonomic and easy to use.
- 1 Year: Lifter structure (base, mast, boom, suspension cradle), hydraulic pump/jack.
- 90 Days: Non-durable components (i.e. rubber parts, plastic, paint, pads).
This unit has a 400 lb weight capacity, mobile caster wheels, and can be easily disassembled when not in use for storage. The hydraulic pump makes it quick and easy to elevate patients, and the pump handle rotates for use on either side of the unit. The base is low profile for rolling under beds or chairs, and the U-legs allow space for toilets, wheelchairs, and more.
See Accessories for more information on compatible slings.
FeaturesJoerns HML400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift Features
- Hydraulic support helps elevate patients.
- The pump handle rotates to either side of the unit for flexibility.
- Low profile base can slip under chairs, beds, and around toilets.
- Mounted on four caster wheels for mobility.
SpecificationsJoerns HML400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift Specifications
- Maximum Capacity: 400 lb (181 kg).
- Lifter Weight:
- Hydraulic - 84 lb (38 kg).
- Power - 88.5 lb (40 kg).
- Overall Length: 43.5 in (110 cm).
- Base Clearance:
- 5.5 in (14 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- 4.5 in (11 cm) with three-inch diameter wheels.
- Width of Base, minimum: 24 in (61 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Width of Base, maximum: 39.5 in (100 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Length of Base: 42.5 in (108 cm) without wheel swivel.
- Height of Boom at Lowest Articulation: 28 in (71 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Height of Boom at Highest Articulation: 77 in (196 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Height of Mast Overall in Base: 51 in (130 cm) with four-inch diameter wheels.
- Boom Articulation Radius: 30.4 in (77 cm).
- Chair (20 inch wide) Access: 25 in (CSP horizontal to center tube).
AccessoriesJoerns HML400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift Accessories
- Joerns Hoyer Classic One-Piece Sling or One-Piece Commode Model.
- Joerns Hoyer Classic Universal Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Full Back Sling.
- Joerns Hoyer Professional Quickfit Sling.
LiteratureJoerns HML400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift LiteratureFDA Patient Lifts Safety Guide
Joerns HML400/HPL400 Hoyer Manual Patient Lift User Manual
Item Name: Patient Lift