Welch Allyn V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
Part Number: 11720
- Welch Allyn V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
For All Welch Allyn 3.5 V Handles
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30 percent brighter, whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 18 unique aperture / filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position, continuously rotating aperture dial)
- Red-free filter, polarizing filter, and unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch, each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been tested, cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio!
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.