ZEISS IOL MASTER 500
SALE TAX ONLY IN FLORIDA.
6 MONTHS WARRANTY ONLY IN US.
This instrument is in excellent condition and has been fully refurbished by our staff.
ALL THE EQUIPMENT WE OFFER IS BECAUSE WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK.
Shipping is only to the lower 48 states, international buyers are welcome as long as you are willing to pay the cost of international shipping, just contact me before bidding.
Paypal payment is preferred, but wire transfers, Check and money orders are also accepted.
- PDF Manual
- Guide Manual
- Power Table.
- Zeiss IOL eye test
• All-in-one biometer: axial length and keratometry measurements as well as IOL power calculation in one device
• Dual Mode: axial length and keratometry measurements without unnecessary manual interaction
• Easy patient adjustments: distance independence of axial length and keratometry
• Composite Signal: for best-in-class cataract penetration
• Flexible platform: automatic or manual mode for customized treatments
• Robust platform: fully integrated system components, including formulas
• One consistent graphical user interface: for all formulas, including Holladay 2
• Most comprehensive set of formulas: includes fourth generation Haigis and Holladay 2
• Holladay 2 onboard: incorporated into the IOLMaster 500 formula selection; no need to export data, reducing transcription errors
• Haigis-L formula: for post-LVC patients
• Measurements along visual axis: for relevant axial distance, even in eyes with staphyloma
• Measures challenging eyes: pseudophakic and siliconefilled eyes as well as eyes with phakic IOL
• More comprehensive IOL calculation: for virtually all common IOL types
• Phakic IOL calculation: both anterior and posterior
• ULIB database: contains continuously optimized IOL lens constants to improve refractive outcomes
• Convenience: Sonolink for integrating Accutome A-Scan synergy ultrasound device
• Data integration: into FORUM data management system
• DICOM interface: for integration into EMR systems
Measurement range Axial length 14 - 38 mm
Corneal radii 5 - 10 mm
Anterior chamber depth 1.5 - 6.5 mm
White-to-white 8 -16 mm
Display scaling Axial length 0.01 mm
Corneal radii 0.01 mm
Anterior chamber depth 0.01 mm
White-to-white 0.1 mm
IOL calculation formulas
SRK® II, SRK® / T, Holladay 1 and 2, Hoffer Q, Haigis
Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of corneal refractive power following refractive corneal surgery
Haigis-L IOL calculation for eyes following
myopic / hyperopic LASIK / PRK / LASEK surgery
Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
Optimization of IOL constants
Interfaces Ultrasound data link (to Accutome A-Scan synergy)
ZEISS data archive and review solution FORUM
ZEISS OR management system CALLISTO eye
Data interface for electronic medical record (EMR) / patient management systems (PMS)
Data export to USB storage media
Export database for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
Line voltage 100 - 240 V ± 10 % (self sensing)
Line frequency 50 - 60 Hz
Performance consumption: max. 75 VA
Laser class 1
WARRANTY: We included warranty parts and labor, Used items will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the manufacturers warranty. The term of warranty on new or refurbished items is as noted on the invoice, starting from the date of original invoice. The warranty sticker must be in place and not tampered with. Warranty covers parts and labor to correct malfunctions during normal use. Warranty does not cover the following: * Tampering or altering of equipment * Abuse or neglect * Misuse or mishandling * Damaged equipment * Use of equipment for which it was not intended * Equipment that has not been properly maintained * Physical wear and tear * User error * Batteries, light bulbs and cables * Warranty is VOID if warranty sticker has been tampered with or missing If the item is deemed not to be under warranty, we will notify customer of repair charges. The customer must approve repair charges before any non-warranty repair can be performed. The customer is responsible for freight or shipping charges for sending warranty items back to us . These charges may be reimbursed after item is evaluated, at our discretion.