Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: SOCT COPERNICUS
Frequency (Hz): 50-60
Power Supply Voltage: 110-220
Warranty: 30 days
Year of Manufacture: 2010
COPERNICUS CANON-OPTOPOL manufactured in 2010 refurbished calibrated in good working condition
- is used for vivo imaging and retinal measurements;
- uses spectral tomography to produce high-resolution structural images of the retinal structure;
- Retinal thickness analysis with topographic maps;
- Real-time images of the retina section;
- 3D images, analysis of differences and monitoring of retinal pathologies;
- RPE analysis;
- automatic retinal image tracking;
- automatic alignment of the spectrometer;
- pupil diameter min 3 mm;
- scanning speed 25,000 scans/sec.
User manual and supply power cable included.
Ready to be used.