The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount offers next-generation surgical lighting for use in emergency rooms, trauma centers, clinics, and critical care areas such as the ICU and NICU. Offering superior quality and ease-of-use, the Sunnex Celestial Star provides market-leading performance at a competitive price.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
Equipped with a patented vented-shaped lamp head, the Celestial Star Surgical Light provides optimal illumination, emitting up to 64,500 Lux of light intensity, while eliminating complications such as shadow generation and inaccurate color rendition, making it the ideal solution for a myriad of clinical applications, minor surgical procedures, and gross examinations. The space-saving ceiling mount offers market-leading reach and flexibility, providing drift-free performance.
FeaturesSunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Features
- Unequaled flexibility with extensive reach and range of motion for "head-to-toe" coverage.
- Flexible design for easy angling and positioning.
- Easy to install requiring minimal maintenance (no hidden components).
- Removable, sterilizable handle for easy cleaning.
- Reduced heat output through patented lamp shade.
- Counter balance offers drift-free performance.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 certified quality system, UL, and CE electrical standards.
- Also available in dual ceiling, wall, and mobile configurations.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
SpecificationsSunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - Dichroic 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Intensity: Up to 6,000 footcandles / 64,500 Lux.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Color Rendering Index: 96.
- Shipping Weight: 52 lb (23.6 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9".
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90EN60601-1, UL60601-1, EN60601-2-41UL60601-2-41, IEC 60601-1-2 (2001-09) 2nd edition (EN55011:1991, Group I Class B).
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
ConfigurationsSunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Configurations
- CS2050C: Standard Arm (29" x 34").
- CS2050C-29LA: Extra High Ceiling Arm (29" x 58") - extra reach designed for environments with high ceilings.
- CS2050C-39: Standard Arm with extended 39" ceiling tube length.
LiteratureSunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Literature
Sunnex MedicaLight Surgical and Examination Lighting Brochure
Sunnex MedicaLight Celestial Star Installation and Operating Manual