Philips M1026A Anesthesia Gas Module
Part Number: M1026A
Functionality: Unit has been tested and reads gases accurately, however it has Agent ID failure.
- Philips IntelliVue M1026A Anesthesia Gas Module (AGM)
- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
The M1026A Anesthetic Gas Module (AGM) uses infrared absorption technology to measure the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, plus N2O and CO2. Oxygen is measured using a paramagnetic technique.
- Automatic alert when anesthetic agent mixture is detected
- Inspiration and expiration values for all gases
- Quick warm-up time
- Low sample flow rate
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter
- Automatic zero calibration
- Respiratory rate derived from CO2 waveform
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been tested, cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio!
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.