The Zumax SLF Binocular Loupes can be used with the HL8000 Headlight or HL8300 Headlight.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The SLF Binocular Loupes come with various magnification and field of view specification options:
- 2.5x Magnification is the most popular model. It offers the widest field of view and longest depth of focus.
- 3.0x is designed for dentists who need more magnification, giving you a good field of view and depth of focus.
- 3.5x is the highest magnification available in Galilean Loupes, being suitable for specialist work within a smaller depth of view by giving you the ability to perform most dental procedures, such as cosmetic, crown and bridge, etc.
Zumax SLF Binocular Loupes Features:
- Multi-coated, high grade glass lenses produce crisp, clear images.
- With the very large field of view, the depth of focus is deep and the object can be seen stereoscopically with actual distance feeling.
- Fatigue is minimized after prolonged use.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- Vertical Distance: 6 mm up and down displacement. Pupil distance can be adjusted individually to suit all kinds of faces.
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: 0 to ~40°.
Zumax SLF Binocular Loupes Configurations:Order CodeMagnificationWorking DistanceField of ViewWeight without Frame#SLF25342.5x340 mm80 mm71.0 g#SLF25422.5x420 mm100 mm71.0 g#SLF25462.5x460 mm110 mm71.0 g#SLF25502.5x500 mm120 mm71.0 g#SLF30343.0x340 mm70 mm71.5 g#SLF30423.0x420 mm84 mm71.5 g#SLF30463.0x460 mm92 mm71.5 g#SLF30503.0x500 mm100 mm71.5 g#SLF35343.5x340 mm60 mm72.0 g#SLF35423.5x420 mm72 mm72.0 g#SLF35463.5x460 mm78 mm72.0 g#SLF35503.5x500 mm84 mm72.0 gZumax SLF Binocular Loupes Literature:
Zumax Medical Headlights/Binocular Loupes Brochure