The Ferno Model 40 Stair Chair is an easy-to-maneuver stair chair for transporting patients in and out of cramped quarters. This chair is ideal for high-rise office buildings or industrial settings.
The factory new models include three 7" (17.8 cm) quick release patient restraints. The certified pre-owned models include the chest restraint straps and ankle restraint straps.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: Limited 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Model 40 Stair Chair features two stationary 5" rear wheels, enabling quick and easy transport over most surfaces with minimal effort. Telescoping, two-position front handles on the chair allow the foot-end EMT to maneuver the patient as needed without interfering with the patient's feet.
FeaturesFerno Model 40 Stair Chair Features
- Two 5" (12.7 cm) stationary rear wheels.
- Telescoping handles with two positions.
- All-metal frame construction and rubber grips.
- Vinyl-coated nylon cover resists stains and bodily fluids.
- Three 7" (17.8 cm) quick release patient restraints.
- Easily mounted on walls.
- Folding rear carrying handles (non-locking).
- Lock bar when deployed.
- Folding frame / compact storage position.
SpecificationsFerno Model 40 Stair Chair Specifications
- Height: 36" (91 cm).
- Width/Folded Width: 20" (50.8 cm).
- Seat Width: 17" (43.2 cm).
- Depth: 28" (71 cm).
- Seat Depth: 17" (43.2 cm).
- Folded Depth: 8" (19 cm).
- Depth Handles Extended: 46" (116.8 cm).
- Depth Handles Folded: 27" (68.6 cm).
- Weight: 19 lbs (9 kg).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lb (159 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg).
ConfigurationsFerno Model 40 Stair Chair Configurations
- Certified Pre-Owned - Burgundy.
- Certified Pre-Owned - Orange.
- #0714864: Factory New - Burgundy.
- #0714865: Factory New - Orange.
Media and LiteratureFerno Model 40 Stair Chair Media and Literature
Ferno Model 40 Stair Chair Spec Sheet