Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Fundus Camera
Warranty: 6 Months
Unit is in perfect working condition.
The following items will be included with your purchase:
• Topcon NW 300 Camera (manufactured 2010)
• HP rp5700 Core 2 Duo PC - windows XP Professional
• HP 2009m 20" LCD Display
• Pre-installed IMAGEnet 2000 LITE R-2.14
• Power Table
Unit is 100% patient ready.
Manufacturers Description (may include features/items not included, please see details above or inquire).
The TRC-NW300 IMAGEnet 8MP Non-Mydriatic Capture System (Telemedicine Capable) is simple and easy to use, making it an ideal tool for the health professional looking for a quick and accurate way to screen and document retinal pathology. It combines IMAGEnet™ Lite, the recognized standard in color fundus imaging software, with the new Topcon TRC-NW300 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera. Combined with a laptop PC, the TRC-NW300 System affords a portable screening solution. It can also be mated with a Tower PC.
• Integrated digital CCD camera provides 8 megapixel images of superior quality
• Excellent detail of the retinal surface for all types of diagnostic requirements, from disc evaluation for glaucoma to diabetic retinopathy without the need for dilating drops
• Seamless interface to IMAGEnet™ Lite, for advanced image documentation, archiving, retrieval, enhancing and printing of retinal images
• Patient consultation module facilitates patient education and compliance
• Auto focus, auto exposure and auto shoot for added operator convenience and quick screenings
• Small pupil capability (3.3mm) and low flash intensity aids in difficult cases
• All-in-one design enhances portability of system
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html