59788 - Kodak LS40 Film Digitizer
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Kodak LS40 Film Digitizer
Accepts films up to 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm) and scans 80 lines per second
Converts film images to digital images of 2048 pixels x 2500 lines x 12 bits (4096 gray levels)
Density precision a linear function from to OD
Self-calibrating and unaffected by ambient light
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped general freight.
- Actual shipping charges will be charged to buyer. We recommend shipping this unit via padded van lines. Shipping charges will depend on location, if there is a loading dock at the location the item will be shipped to and if the location is semi truck and trailer accessible. Commercial locations are much cheaper than residential. Buyer may set up their own shipping but if you decide to send item general freight, we will not be responsible for any damages. Estimated shipping in the lower 48 United States is $100-200.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday.
- . .
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: