Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Fetal Monitor
Model: Corometrics 171
GE Corometrics® 170 Series
The GE Corometrics® 170 Series represents a new generation of fetal monitors designed to meet prenatal monitoring needs for the physician's office. The monitor features large LED displays allowing easy, at-a-glance confirmation of fetal heart rate and uterine activity. The 170 Series offers 9-Crystal Pulsed Doppler Ultrasound technology providing a wide-beam profile for high-quality fetal heart rate detection. The monitor includes standard Z-fold paper and an interface for the optional Model 146 Fetal Acoustic Stimulator. The 170 Series is available in single or twin models.
• Fetal high/low threshold alarms
• Heart rate offset on twins monitors clearly separates heart rates
• Heartbeat Coincidence on twins monitor to be sure you are not monitoring the same fetus twice
• Fetal Movement Detection option monitors gross fetal movements and automatically records them on the strip chart paper
• Large LED's for ease of use
• Independent volume controls with twins monitors
• Standard Z-fold paper
• Two (2) Standard RS232 interfaces for CIS and NIBP
• Allows ambulatory monitoring with the Corometrics 340 telemetry interface
• Unique Fetal Acoustic Stimulator interface to automatically annotate the strip when generating a vibro-acoustic pulse during an NST