The Midmark 498 ENT Cabinet (#498-001) includes a foot pedal and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 498 "Power Procedure Center" Cabinet is designed to provide storage space, hold instruments, and provide strong aspiration and adjustable pressure for ENT specialists.
The vacuum and pressure motors can be found in the bottom of the cabinet and are controlled by the foot pedal. The front panel features two outlets.
FeaturesMidmark 498 ENT Cabinet Features
- Small drawer assembly.
- Large drawer assembly.
- POWER ON/STANDBY switch.
- VACUUM ON/OFF switch.
- PRESSURE ON/OFF switch.
- Pressure gauge.
- Front receptacle.
- Rear receptacle.
SpecificationsMidmark 498 ENT Cabinet Specifications
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 amps, single phase.
- Power Consumption: 205 watts, 3.15 amps @ 115 VAC.
- Vacuum Pump:
- Max Vacuum: 20" (50.8 cm) Hg.
- Flow Rate: 1.55 SCFM @ 0 PSIG.
- Pressure Pump:
- Max Pressure: 45 PSIG.
- Flow Rate: 1.15 SCFM @ 0 PSIG.
- Dimensions: 49.56" (H) x 31" (L) x 20.31" (W) (126 cm x 79 cm x 51.6 cm).
- Weight: 160 lbs (72.6) empty.
- Shipping Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg).
ConfigurationsMidmark 498 ENT Cabinet Configurations
- Standard (No Plastic Back).
- With Plastic Back.