The Xltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG includes a 4 channel amplifier, nerve conduction stimulator, and interconnecting cables. It is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The NeuroMax 1004 features multiple modalities: SSEP, AEP, VEP Blink Reflex and MUNE, Autonomic Testing (SSR, HRV), Multi-channel EMG, Multi-channel NCS, Free Run and Rastered EMG, Single and Dual Triggered EMG, Automated M.U.P. and Recruitment Analysis, SFEMG and Power Spectrum Analysis.
The NeuroMax 1004 is now sold with USB ports for easy archiving to flash drives. The USB drive can be used with a 2 GB flash stick for archiving date, making storing and organizing patient date much easier and up-to-date.
Note: Carrying case and printer cable available upon request. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
FeaturesXltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG Features
- Improvements in amplifier input impedance and common mode rejection ratio for easy-to-obtain sensory responses, stable EMG baselines and clean, noise-free EMG signals.
- Fully digital solid-state electronics.
- Ruggedized chassis machined from a solid block of aluminum.
- Integrated USB connections.
- Integrated high-speed serial connectivity to any Windows network.
- Single-board PCB construction with no electromechanical moving parts to break.
- Fast, accurate performance.
- Smart Shock Artifact Reduction (SSAR), a hardware improvement that virtually eliminates the effects of shock artifact in nerve conduction studies.
SpecificationsXltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG Specifications
- Dimensions: 4" (H) x 13" (W) x 13" (D).
- Weight: 11.4 lb (5.2 kg).
- Materials: Injection moulded PC ABS chassis.
- External Connectors: Headbox, Headphones, Printer, Footswitch (pneumatic).
- Channels: 4 (NeuroMaxCE 1004).
- Sampling Rate: 60 kHz.
- Size and Type: 12.1" active matrix color LCD screen.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Electrical Specifications:
- Maximum Rated Input Power: 92 VA.
- Heat Loss: 92 Watts.
- Maximum Supply Current Tolerance: +/- 10% for either 50 Hz or 60 Hz transformer*.
- Electrical Supply Frequency Tolerance: +/- 10% for either 50 Hz or 60 Hz transformer*.
- Insulation Class and Type: Class 1, Type BF.
- Power Input Voltage, Frequency, and Rated Current: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 A 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.4 A.
- Mains Connection: Protectively grounded detachable power supply cord.
- CMRR: ~ 105 dB.
- Noise: ~ 2.9 nV / √Hz.
*A power supervisor circuit shuts off power if insufficient power is present.
LiteratureXltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG Literature
Xltek NeuroMax User Manual
EMG NCV Noise Checklist
CertificationXltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG Certification
The Xltek NeuroMax 1004 EMG is certified to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. Using an oscilloscope MFI engineers determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and certified to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.