The Kendall SCD Express 9525 Compression System includes battery, controller, tubing assembly, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Kendall SCD Express 9525 is a lightweight, digitally-controlled compression system intended to reduce swelling and leg numbness from deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Edema in recovering patients. Provides unique treatment features for every patient, including one or two limb operation, foot only compression, leg only compression, combined foot and leg compression, and innovative vascular refill detection. Unique treatment features provide the end user more flexibility for treatment options along with the technology to help fluids circulate at the optimum moments.
Kendall SCD Express 9525 Compression System Features
- Designed to limit the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Edema in immobile patients.
- Used to combat blood pooling in legs and arms on immobile patients.
- Consists of an air pump connected to a disposable sleeve by a series of air tubes.
- One disposable sleeve is required for each extremity being compressed and the same sleeves can be wrapped around either a leg or arm.
- Sleeve is placed around the patient۪s leg and air is then forced into different parts of the sleeve in sequence, creating pressure around the calves and improving venous return.
Kendall SCD Express 9525 Compression System Specifications
- Compression Cycle:
- 11 seconds compression.
- 60 seconds decompression.
- Sleeve Cooling: Yes.
- Cycle Monitor: Yes.
- Alarms: Low Pressure, High Pressure, Internal Electronics Malfunction.
- Dimensions: 6.2″ H x 7″ W x 4.5″ D.
- Unit Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 7.6 lb (3.45 kg).
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50VA, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Cord: Hospital grade plug.
Item Name: Compression System