2008 Cynosure SmartLipo MPX
Model # SMARTLIPO MPX
Manufacture Date: June 2008
Includes: Fiber, Foot Pedal
Software Version: 5
This machine is in excellent condition and was just fully serviced. Patient ready!
We offer a 30-day warranty on parts and labor. Worldwide shipping available. See our detailed shipping information for more details.
Please contact us with any questions!
Smartlipo MPX — The Global Leader in Laser Assisted Body Contouring
Ideal for smaller fat deposits, broad tissue heating, reduced bleeding, bruising and areas of skin laxity. the novel Smartlipo MPX platform offers a solid state Nd:YAG laser capable of emitting laser radiation in two wavelengths: 1064 nm and 1320 nm. These versatile wavelengths can be used independently or can be blended using our unique Multiplex™ (MPX) technology to offer a better liposuction clinical outcome. SmartSense and ThermaGuide harnesses the full benefits of motion and thermal sensing technology for precise and controlled body contouring.
• Reduce liposuction treatment time with higher power and the clinical benefits of two wavelengths
• Features SmartSense and ThermaGuide: a unique intelligent delivery system for uniform energy delivery and added protection.
• Proven to drive patients to your practice with prominent Smartlipo brand recognition
What Does Multiplex Do?
In multiplex mode, first the Smartlipo MPX laser fires the 1064-nm wavelength, and the energy is distributed homogenously into the fat tissue. Then the Smartlipo MPX laser fires the 1320-nm wavelength, which has a strong absorption by the water. As the 1320-nm wavelength converts the hemoglobin to methemoglobin, it increases the energy absorption of the 1064-nm wavelength. Consequently, the surrounding small blood vessels coagulate immediately improving the hemostatic effect, as well as tightening the tissue in the treated area.
Smartlipo MPX Features and Benefits
• 1064 nm Wavelength
• Enhanced hemostatic effect for less surgical trauma and faster recovery
• 1320 nm Wavelength
• Robustly absorbed by water resulting in high efficiency lipolysis
• Enhances tissue tightening through coagulation
• Sequential firing of 1064 nm and 1320 nm Smartlipo wavelengths in combination achieves optimal results
• Better control of total energy delivered for enhanced security
• Uniform treatment
• Blended thermal and photomechanical effects for effective lipolysis and tissue coagulation
• Up to 46 W of Smartlipo MPX Blended Power
• Higher power potential = faster treatment time
• Variable Modes
• Versatility of using 1064 nm and 1320 nm alone, or with MPX mode
• SmartSense and ThermaGuide
• Targeted thermal and motion control for safer, more reliable results
• System Type: Nd YAG
• Wavelength: 1064 nm & 1320 nm
• Pulse Width (msec): 1064 nm = 500 us; 1320 nm = 1000 us
• Power Output (max): 1064 nm = 30 Watt; 1320 nm = 16 W
• Maximum Rep Rate: 40 Hz
• Aiming Beam: Red
• Electrical Requirements: 230 VAC/16A
• Size: 37.4" H x 19.7" W x 25.6" D (95 cm x 50 cm x 65 cm)
• Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.