The Olympus CF-Q160AL Video Colonoscope (Q: full screen) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The CF-Q160AL Video Colonoscope features the exclusive variable stiffness tube. The adjustable flexibility of the groundbreaking innoflex scope can be easily adapted to the internal contours of the colon for precise insertion.
FeaturesOlympus CF-Q160AL Video Colonoscope Features
- The flexibility of the variable stiffness insertion tube can be adjusted to suit the internal conditions and contours of the colon, simply by turning a knob below the control section.
- Superior operability and insertion capability make these all-purpose scopes ideal for routine procedures.
- Large display size delivers superior image quality with a sharper, crisper image and true-to-life color from edge to edge.
- When used in combination with our dedicated flushing pump and CV-160 video system center, a continuously clear view is ensured by an auxiliary water function that removes mucus and stool inside the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope.
- Extra-wide 140 degree field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (180 degrees up/down and 160 degrees right/left) enable complete and comprehensive examination of the colon.
- 12.8 mm outer diameter insertion tube.
- 3.7 mm diameter channel ensures sufficient suction capability even when an endo-therapy accessory is passed through.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-160/140.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
SpecificationsOlympus CF-Q160AL Video Colonoscope Specifications
- Field of View: 140 degrees.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 12.8 mm.
- Angulation: 180 degrees Up/Down, 160 degrees Right/Left.
- Working Length: 168 cm.
- Total Length: 200 cm.
- Biopsy Channel: 3.7 mm.
LiteratureOlympus CF-Q160AL Video Colonoscope Literature
Olympus CF-Q160AL/I EVIS EXERA Colonovideoscope Brochure